If you desire to download and print out the following pictures, I am still working out some resolution kinks (i.e. don't do it). I will keep you posted. Here is what you've been waiting for.
You sure are cute (they are both thinking the same thing)
I have more hair now than Micah did for his first 2 years
Look at my gigantic foot, it might be bigger than my head
The Tongen Clan
Paul: Even if I stretch, I am not that big!!
Micah: I like this big brother thing
2 comments:
Megan, Anthony and Micah,
Congratulations on your new arrival. Paul is absolutely adorable. We are so happy for you! Next time we are in Virginia, we'll have to come by and welcome him. Congrats again! :)
WOW!! Congratulations to all four of you!! What a blessing that God has given you each other as a family. Paul, you are SO CUTE!! And Megan, did you really just have a baby?!? you look wonderful! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet little Paul in person. Praise the Lord! and Congratulations again!
Post a Comment