
Can you find the hidden Tongen boy in this picture?
There he is, with just as big a smile as his dad and big brother!
Again, Micah was so tough, sledding again and again, then climbing up the icy hill . . .

Again, Micah was so tough, sledding again and again, then climbing up the icy hill . . .

only to slide back down after climbing up almost to the top sometimes! I'll have to check with my Classics expert husband about the Greek or Roman myth Micah was experiencing.

"Let's go backwards this time!" I (Megan) also got to have lots of fun sledding -- it had been a long time since having snow days of fun in the Young's backyard! Still, probably the most fun for me was seeing Anthony be a big kid with his little kid.


1 comment:
I'm so glad you are getting some real winter this year! I'm actually sorry to be missing it, but working in 70 degree weather on Thursday was kind of nice too!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment