Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lots of Firsts for our Family!

Every member of our family has had a first in the last two weeks!! Let's go from youngest to oldest -- we claim at the header of this blog that we'll keep you updated on all four of us, so if you can make it to the bottom of this post, you'll hear about Anthony and I.

Paul got to eat solid food for the first time, while we had our first picnic dinner of the spring. Letting a 3 year old feed my baby is probably not something I would have imagined when I was a first-time mom, but Micah did a GREAT job of getting Paul started!


No, this is not Paul's first smile, by any means, but I thought you would appreciate it.


The boys' first-first-day-of-school picture! Micah got to go to preschool for the first time -- four other parents and I (Megan) are having a rotating preschool once a week for our 3 year olds and a playgroup for the babies. Micah will get to go to Community Preschool next fall, but this is a sort-of pre-preschool.


This picture really has nothing to do with my "first," but these are the wonderful InterVarsity girls in my small group -- Yes, Paul is little, because this was taken in December. As Sara pointed out, yes, Lauren is holding a baby doll! Hee hee. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a picture of Anthony's small group guys to appear on the blog, but we are both really enjoying doing ministry with college students.

Megan's two firsts were: entering my third decade and becoming a member of Covenant Presbyterian.

Anthony's two first were: becoming a member of Covenant Presbyterian and getting an external grant funded!! Hooray! He'll be advising minority undergraduate student research this summer. This is great for his four students, JMU, and Anthony's career.

No comments: