Friday, November 09, 2007

Someday


Someday, Micah may be a college kid who wants to take some time to backpack the Appalachian Trail and I'll show him this picture of his first time. Someday, it may be hard to believe that he was shorter than the AT trail signs.
Someday, we may climb Blackrock Summit again and the valley may look different than it does now. May God enable us to do our part in caring for His world.
Someday, I may not remember that Micah looked up to his mom (literally and figuratively), or that Paul was little enough to hike on my back.
Someday, Anthony and Levi may remind Paul that the first time he "boxed out" Micah was to get the attention of Phoebe Cole.
Someday, things may be different and I'll look back on these days as being wonderful. What a gift from God that even today, I can look at these days as being wonderful. I don't know what "someday" may hold, but God does!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude Micah's fleece jacket rocks! He looks just like half the college kids on campus with their North Face fleeces! We'll have to hit the trails together soon :) Love you guys!

-The Chases