Moving on from Thanksgiving, here's Micah with friends Sylvan and Noah, at their first bowling experience, in honor of the JMU math club!Keep up with the Tongen family! We will be posting photos on this weblog periodically so that our friends and family can see what is going on with Anthony, Megan, Micah, Paul and Samuel!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Before Christmas
I'm beginning the game of catch-up, since we got back from California last night.
I love my extended family so much! Here are a few more Thanksgiving pictures to supplement the ones I posted a month ago, but these great ones are taken by my cousin Karen.
Micah and his cousin CJ at Great-Grandpa Smith's house
Good old times plus some! My mom, my brother Scott and I have a bigger family than we used to and Joey isn't even in this picture.
Here he (Joey) is, with Karen the photogenic photographer . . .
who even managed to get a smiley picture of Paul who has been having stomach problems for the last 3 months.
Moving on from Thanksgiving, here's Micah with friends Sylvan and Noah, at their first bowling experience, in honor of the JMU math club!
Also before Christmas, we also got to have family fun at "Pump It Up," an inflatable party place, in honor of Micah's friend, Eve Carter's birthday.
While James Carter rightfully accused me (Megan) of having more fun bouncing and obstacle-coursing than the kids, Paul did have a good time, too.
Judge for yourself -- is Drew Miller having as much a thrill as Micah, Colin and Noah?
Don't worry, I will get around to posting Christmas and California pictures!
Moving on from Thanksgiving, here's Micah with friends Sylvan and Noah, at their first bowling experience, in honor of the JMU math club!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment