Is it possible to fit an entire month's worth of fun into one blog post? I hope so, but I couldn't find a unifying theme for such a post. Therefore, let's just chalk this one up to Megan-playing-catch-up. I took Micah and Paul to the circus and it was such a pleasant outing! I was so thrilled with how enjoyable and easy it was to take two appreciative boys on a "date". The big highlight for Paul was that a dog rode on a horse!
Things are so exciting on Blue Heron Farm this time of year that Paul's awe-filled expression of, "Lets get compost, Grandaddy!" shows why we made a few trips to visit this month.
For me, the big pull to the farm is seeing my sons spend time with their grandparents, and in this case, my grandpa.
May also marked the graduation of my JMU Bible study girls. I'm proud of each of them!
Carla and I took our four kids out of the womb and two in our bellies on a great outing to Luray Caverns.
Sylvan and Micah, Paul and Camille, and ? Tongen boy and ? Martin girl are already great friends!
The greatest Mother's Day present I have ever received was waking up from a nap to the sight of Anthony teaching Micah and Paul to wash the dishes for me!
All five of us went on a beautiful hike together.
Korry, Paul and Micah were great hiking buddies!
We took a trip to Lancaster over Memorial Day weekend for a great visit with the Laceys. Considering what constant motion these four cousins generate, I can only imagine what it will be like when we add the fifth boy into the mix!

Maybe the dream of becoming farmers and firefighters is possible after all!
Last weekend, we went to a folk life festival with Grandma Bev and had a wonderful time! Don't miss the beautiful views of Nelson County.
Paul found a shady spot just his size.
1 comment:
Wow! That was one busy month of May. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Post a Comment