Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Samuel Monroe Tongen is here!!


The regular blogger has been sidelined with a broken wireless connection at the hospital. I (Anthony) will do my best to just get some pictures online with minimal verbage.

Below is one of our first pictures of Samuel. Someone (most likely the author of this post) forgot the camera :( , ...

So, the Warnes (who share an anniversary with Samuel's birthday) went to our house and brought us the camera. Below is Deb in her date night attire getting an early peak at Samuel.
The smiles below have been pasted on the faces of the boys for most of the day!

Below is Paul being a big boy and holding Samuel too.
However, I think the photo below (even though a bit repetitive) makes Paul look so mature!
Grandma Bev has been such a big help and here she is getting rewarded with some face-to-face time!
A handful of Tongens!
Below are two pictures of Samuel. We have been most surprised by his REALLY dark hair, which is a new thing for our Tongen boys. The question for the readers: Who does Samuel look like (you can answer in the comments section below)? More pictures and thoughts to come in the next few days (including the much anticipated birth story :). Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious!! Congrats again! I think Samuel has Megan's eyes!! What a cutie!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Samuel is a very handsome baby - and I love the name. As far as who he looks like... I think he looks like Micah. Does that count?

NancyLengauer said...

The Lengauer girls believe that our newest cousin looks like a McConnell with that dark hair! We can't wait to meet him and see all of you!