Saturday, July 25, 2009

FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions:
What would Paul do to me if I tried to take away his 4th of July parade candy? Maybe ask his buddy Mr. Joshua to take care of business for him.
Does Sam love his Grandma Jo? YES!
Why cloth diapers? I have chosen to return to cloth diapers after a one-child hiatus 1) as an effort to decrease our contribution to landfills 2) it is not all that inconvenient 3) in the midst of caring for a baby, which is a stage of second-guessing for me, I think that I am doing something right every time I change Sam's cloth diaper. [Nearly 10 times a day I get the sense that I am doing something practical to help God's world, in addition to the lofty goals of raising three men, helping Anthony, loving other people with the love of God, etc.]
How are Micah and Paul doing with the addition of Samuel? Great! They both adore their baby brother and show him love anytime his eyes are open.
Would you please take a picture of the boys' feet? Yes.Is Grandma Bev's barn growing? Yes.
Does Micah REALLY read to newborn Sam? Yes. Paul "reads" picture books to Sam, too. Elizabeth can vouch for it; she was one of the sweet people from our church who brought us dinner during the last couple of weeks.
What does Sam's personality seem to be? He loves to be held. He seems extroverted so far. He is also easy-going, so he doesn't cry much. Melody is another one of my sweet friends who showed her love for Sam by bringing us a meal and cuddling with him.
Do we feel supported? Yes! Speaking of our church family, this picture melts my heart, because I am so grateful for how many people (like Sara-Beth and Teresa) already love Sam so much.

No comments: