I know that I said I would let Anthony post about his trip to visit Greg in China, but I couldn't wait to post these March photos of Sam and pictures from Micah's birthday excursion to the Air and Space Museum.
Anthony brought home awesome gifts for us from China! Having him home was of course my favorite birthday gift.
Who needs to go to Sears when you have this kind of backdrop out your back door

and a baby who smiles anytime his mom looks at him, especially with a camera?
The Muppet smile remains.
Hmmm... I wonder how I can get this plant out of the ground and into my mouth?
One of Paul's favorite parts of Micah's 6th birthday excursion was riding on the train to get into the city.
Micah's favorite part was going to the Air and Space Museum. The Apollo lunar module was particularly his favorite, but he wanted to try and see nearly every exhibit!
Here was my favorite part: getting to see all four of my favorite boys smiling together.
Paul continues to tell people that we saw the Washington, D.C. monument.
Micah is super strong as a 6-year-old!
I don't know about artistic photography, but I like how this picture tells several layers of a story.
"I think Paul should be a politician" - Micah. (White House in background)
I continued to enjoy smiles, even though the weather was dreary and rainy.
See?
Here was my favorite part: getting to see all four of my favorite boys smiling together.Sam's favorite part of the day was when I would look in at him in the stroller.
Samuel Monroe's first press conference in front of his future home. "Yes, it is true. I have since received my first tooth, on May 11, 2010. Any further questions? I will not discuss my decision not to crawl at this time."
2 comments:
hahaa, loved reading this post and looking at ALL those smiles! Loved the one of Sam in front of the white house and his comments.:) Miss you guys!
What sweet pictures of your boys! I love the Muppet smile. :)
Post a Comment