In honor of Daria's arrival this month, I will finally post the photos of the amazing time that we had with her big brothers and parents.
Daria's big brothers and Samuel's big brothers had so much fun together at the Lollipops concert hearing the Umbrellaphant.
I love seeing how God uses the VGs to bring the best out of our family.
Paul thought it was pretty amazing that the letters in his name were in this sculpture.
Sam thought it was great to be able to play near his brothers and water.
Imagine, how much more fun this will be when my playmate (Daria) is out here playing with me!
Susie managed all 6 (including Daria in-utero) on the beautiful beach while the dads and I set up the campsite on the bluff above them.
Samuel is waiting for his friend Daria again.
Yummy camping food with great friends. I think that if I could choose any friends for our boys, Lucas, Asher (and Daria) would be it!
Does camping get much better than watching the sunset over Lake Michigan in pajamas right before bed
with your dad and some of your best friends?
Remember when this big boy was my baby? Now he can swim.
Here is my baby, copying his dad's facial expressions and hand motions.
Speaking of facial expressions, check these out!
Congratulations on becoming a big brother, Asher!
No comments:
Post a Comment