Monday, January 17, 2011

Claire and Jeromy's Wedding

While they were at JMU, Claire was in my IV Bible study and Jeromy was in Anthony's. They honored me by asking me to read Scripture in their worshipful wedding.
Here are more of my sweet IV girls: Christine, Krissy and Anna. (I didn't get a picture of Natalie, since she was up front.)
My cool dudes were walking with CJ to the reception.
As I took this picture, I said, "If you can't beat them, photograph them." Their spiffy clothes survived the wrestling match amazingly well!
See?
Sam was almost walking,
but not quite,
even when he really wanted to be with his big brothers.
I genuinely enjoy my four handsome Tongen boys.
and my beautiful IV girls. It was a treat for all of us to get to spend time with Penny. She brings out genuine smiles in each of us,
so Penny gets credit for our Christmas photo!
Micah shocked all of us, including his first grade teacher, by spending most of the reception on the dance floor! 
He even got to dance with the wonderful, beautiful bride! After Claire's wedding, Micah stopped saying that he was never going to get married.
Sam hung out with my beloved groom for the evening.
One great day in October down, 3 months of blog catch-up to go!

No comments: