Since this is the boys' baby book, after all, I need to be sure to include photos like this one (no matter how distant or blurry) of Micah's school performance in October. He had a little solo and did great!
Micah is taking violin lessons at JMU this year and has learned a surprising amount. (He is willing to practice!) He was dressed as Tigger while little Dumbo was trying to get to his violin.Now, little Dumbo is trying to get the camera. I love this costume that had been the Lacey's! After I took it off of Sam, he kept swatting at his own ears with a perplexed look: "Hey where did my ears go?" Plus, with the extra padding, he was more courageously trying to walk as an elephant.
Violin class
I really enjoyed the glimpse into life as a family of mostly big kids when we took our first family bike ride! Since then, I got a bike trailer from a thrift store. I have biked around town a lot, even this winter, with Sam tucked in more safely than on the back of my bike.Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too took Grandma and Grandpa walking around downtown when they came to visit. It sure was nice of Kaelyn and Noel to pass on their costumes!
We also took Joletta and Doug to a Dukes game to show off our amazing close-to-the-field-on-the-45-yard-line seats for this season. Next fall, we'll be way up high, but it was fun while it lasted.
It was pink day.
JMU is a pretty place.
Thanks to my friend Sarah's willingness to loan me one of her elephant heads,
we were able to add a family of Heffalumps to our church's fall festival.My friend Emily took this adorable picture of Miriam and Paul.
Then, it was back to our house to show hospitality to the many folks who come to our street.
Dumbo's little tail says it is the end of October photos.
1 comment:
I have a picture in my phone of all three boys with Micah and Paul in the Tigger and Pooh costumes. I took it when I babysat for you all last time and the picture always puts a smile on my face. :)
-Becky Scheel
Post a Comment