Micah, Paul and their friends rocked the church talent show, but I can't get the video to work. I also have quick videos of Micah's violin concert, Paul's guitar concert and Micah's boychoir performance. If anyone has advice about how to get videos to work, I'd appreciate the help.
These five friends (Gemma the dog included) put on a cute circus on April Fool's Day!How many friends can fit on one swing?
Who would have thought that under the front porch is a fun place to play?
The 6 Miller and Tongen boys had a great time together at the Outer Banks for Spring Break!
Micah and Noah were brave enough to play in the cold water.Samuel and Rye were brave enough to play in the sand.
In exchange for the bad weather we had most of the week, Ben got a birthday rainbow!
The Roger's house is spectacular and easily accommodated all 10 of us for homemade meals . . .
and rainy-day movie-watching.
We didn't see any wild horses, but we found some great climbing trees on our hike.
How often do you get to see 6 boys on a bench
or brothers loving each other?
I had fun with the boys on the tennis court most days, but the dance-party was much more photographic!
Samuel was so excited about all of the sand that he stopped at the first possible spot to play.
Happy Easter!
Putting a crab "to bed" in our castle
My 3 stair-step boys and I built this sandcastle.
Micah dug a big hole and Samuel became a bridge.
The boys had been practicing digging holes in their sunflower garden.
We bought more goldfish for our pond (one for each of the boys' 15 neighborhood friends to name.)
Paul and his preschool friends are ready for kindergarten.
Anthony and his friends won the Ultimate Frisbee Intramural Championship.
No comments:
Post a Comment