Here was the pinnacle of my tight-rope balancing act while Anthony was gone and we had a stomach bug. I have been sick for weeks -- fever and all.
They drastically pruned these flowers this week, so I'm glad I got a picture of our picnic.
I am a proponent of "soccer-tourism," in which you visit scenic towns for away games.
The man on horseback (left) must have seen Micah's good defensive play (right.)
The latest birthday girl was Ana Sofia, who is on Paul's left.
Anthony had one of those "small world" experiences on his way home to Colima from San Diego, when he and his Northwestern graduate school officemate Elaine were on the bus together. She took a break from researching the volcano to join us for a long lunch in Suchitlán.
Paul's teacher gives him the biggest English speaking parts, so he has had great practice with public-speaking.
The P.T.A equivalent gave me the job of selling popsicles for a whole day, so I got great practice discerning 30 flavors based upon shades of color. I have also been helping out with English classes more.
Here is an ordinary errand-run for my beloved husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment