We took a misty hike in Parque Nacional de los Picos de Europa.
Where is Sam?Taking an unknown trail is even more adventuresome when you can't see 10 feet in front of you!
"Baa. Baa. I'm a sheep." - Paul
This group of girls got quite lost on their misty hike!
The Gondola must be going somewhere...
God lifted the clouds so that the next morning was even more shocking, exciting and beautiful than what I had imagined might be behind the clouds.We rode the gondola up to here and posed with Sarah and Stephanie.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!
Joyful trudging
Joletta was glad to be in the snow in mid-April!
Three generations on top of Europe.
Anthony slid down from climbing the rocks with Micah and Paul to help students on the challenging hike. Who needs a snowboard when you have balance like his?
Is it Paul or Micah up there?
I consider this trip the grand finale of the JMU excursions.
Sarah.
Again thanks to Stephanie, we have some extra beautiful pictures.
Only true photographers are willing to get hit by a snowball for the sake of the picture!
In Stephanie's photo, you can see Sam, who is taking a break on his way up to spend time with his beloved Eliana. You can't see Micah and Paul because they are climbing so far up.Now you can see Eliana and Paul a little better.
We have so many Christmas card photos for this year that we will have to send a whole album!
I am so thankful that we got to experience this adventure with Joletta.
After his millionth fall, Jesús treated Sam to a ride.
Awwwww how sweet.
I think Charlie's mom will think this one is sweet, too.
I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine. - Song of Solomon 6:3
Pauline turned Paul into Caesar or a flower-child.
Santillana del Mar is a cute town.
We visited two caves with 30,000-40,000 year-old paintings in them! Sam was inspired to use a stick to draw a fox running into a trap near a man and his house. Clearly, he absorbs more of what the tour guides say (in Spanish) than I realize.
Stephanie puts smiles on these faces.
Grandma time was really refreshing for all of us.
Beautiful Santander
Micah stood in the Bay of Biscay for 40 minutes because of a dare.
After all of the castle exploring we have been doing, Sam's sandcastles have become much more accurate!.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment