I really like how this picture captures Micah's excitement to be riding the train with his Papa, who is enjoying his excitement (Isn't that a circular relationship?)What is that circle on your shirt, Micah?

If you have seen Paul in the last month, you have heard his new favorite song, "Take Me Out to the Ball Game!" It is right up there with the Power Lab songs and "Down by the Bay!" Circles are one of the shapes that Paul knows now, too. No manhole circle is safe when Paul spots it!

As only Harold can point out, the Twins are undefeated when Micah and Paul are present! It sounds like they need us to come watch, since the Twins have been in a downward circle lately.
"Circle us, Bert!" It has not been officially determined that we were unsuccessful in being circled on TV by Bert, a sportscaster for the Twins.
I am so thankful that our "circle of influence" (close enough to a sphere, right?) included Shannon Nordgren when she was one of Anthony's math students at Trinity and I got to mentor her. It was great to get to be with Josh and Shannon in Illinois! 
The newest addition to our circle of friends is baby Joshua!
The kids are making the circle bigger. Paul thinks babies are hillarious and Micah has continued to ask for more babies in our family.Of course when the boys pushed Halina, they went in circles! Hmm... if only I knew Polish for "circle." Magda is raising Halina bilingually; what a great gift to give a child!
1 comment:
Yet another great theme for a post, Megan! ;) I love the pictures at the baseball game - classic! We were so blessed by your visit - thank you so much for taking the time to see us during your eventful trip!
Post a Comment