Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cuteness


 Micah lost his first cute baby tooth.
 This cute picture of Samuel gazing into his Daddy's eyes brings tears to mine.
You might not believe me, but Samuel chose this whole outfit himself at the children's museum when we took a family date downtown one Friday evening.
 This cute photo is the one I would submit to the county fair.
Micah actually DID have his art displayed at the municipal building! He has come a long way artistically, thanks to two great public school art teachers! He says that if his plan to live in China studying pandas falls through, he'll live in Australia studying pointillism.
 Cute images like this one appear when Paul and Samuel are giggling in another room.
My cute friends are SO very dear to me. I am immensely blessed by such cuteness around me. I can't get enough time with these church friends. We threw a sweet pajamas and pancakes baby shower for Janelle, who now has cute Heidi. 
 Rev. and Mrs. Asare came to stay with us for a little while when they were visiting from Ghana. One of the cutest parts of our time of fellowship was that Rev. Asare thinks that Samuel is going to be the U.S. president some day. I of course had to explain that Samuel Monroe is a presidential-sounding name.
 Of course I think that my Grandpa Smith and my mom are cute
 and so are these five cute neighbor-friends.
Cute Great-Grandson / Great-Grandfather bonding time.
I hereby propose that diapers can be cute and I'm not even playing upon the benefit of a cute baby modeling them.
 Does it get any cuter than baby chicks?
Yes! Holding baby chicks with our friends Jack, Grant and Kara is even cuter!
Finding cuteness in the mundane (like snack time under the chair) is pretty easy around here, too.  

No comments: