Sunday, May 15, 2011

Football February

 I'm not sure if rollerskating is regularly used as cross-training for football, but I don't think I've ever seen someone as small as Samuel on skates.
 Go Steelers! When Samuel was wearing his Roethlisberger jersey the other day, my friend decided his whole jersey might fit Big Ben's bicep.
 We had fun super bowl time at the Brunks with home group friends, including Cheeseheads. Samuel sits on Collin's lap any chance he gets!
One of the highlights of my winter was getting to ski with these two for 6 Friday evenings!
 Yes, that is Micah, making nice turns down Massanutten Mountain.
 Is there a Shark football team? We've got their newest linebacker. Oh no! I just looked it up and the NY Sharks are a Women's Professional Tackle Football team.
 Maybe he'll play for the Cardinals, the Vikings or the Steelers. Here, our little football rookies were getting ready to go with Grandma Jo for the weekend
so that Anthony and I could spend the weekend overlooking Pittsburgh. He spoke at Jubilee, the Coalition for Christian Outreach's college student conference. It was an awesome weekend of being amazed at how talented my husband is and how God is doing great things in the world. I want to be a part of changing the world, so there has been some internal tension in me this spring of being dissatisfied with the humble role I'm playing. If you want to read a little about how I've been processing some of the stuff I heard a Jubilee, here's the link to a devotional I wrote last month. http://cov-pres-wic.weebly.com/devotionals.html (there may be a new one by the time you read this post, so just scroll down for the April devo.)

No comments: