This year's Halloween theme was devised by Micah: Micah, the cowboy, Paul the horse, and Samuel the cow.
Our little friends Mario and Luigi stopped by for some treats. Our annual apple cider on the front porch continues to be a fun tradition and opportunity to show hospitality to many friends, neighbors and strangers.Micah lost a tooth and got stung by a bee during the span of an hour.
We took a great family hike one Sunday afternoon in November. The scenery contrast was dramatic from our southwestern hikes a few weeks prior.
I love my little Pilgrim. Paul's amazing preschool teachers helped him overcome stage fright and since Thanksgiving, Paul has been on two bigger stages (church talent show and guitar concert) and realized that he really likes performing for people!
Ah, our preschool Paul is precious
and so is Caleb, one of his sweet preschool friends.
Thanksgiving Day football game at Grandma and Granddaddy's farm. Micah broke his nose, but it isn't nearly as crooked as his dad's yet.
It was great to spend Thanksgiving with my mom, Rachael, Madeline, and ALL of the boys/men.
Happy Thanksgiving! (How often do you get to say that in April?)
We only had an artificial tree for the first time, but the boys were amazingly helpful in decorating the tree! And I'm not being sarcastic for a change (I admit that usually am, when I refer to my little "helpers") they really did a good job of hanging ornaments. Yes, their faces are painted.
These four boys (Micah, Noah, Paul and Ben) are growing up so fast!
I love this picture of Peyton and me with our 6 sons doing something we all enjoy. In the meantime, Peyton has already posted pictures of our spring break trip to the beach -- that was only two weeks ago, not 5 months ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment