Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cousins in the Capital

We arrived in Colima (our home-away-from-home for the year) today! I am gathering pictures on my camera quickly and I know you would rather see current events (like Mexico winning the gold medal in futbol today) but I have such fond memories of time with Sarah and my nephews last month that I want to share. 
 Aunt Sarah is fascinating.
 Yes!!! A good picture of Grandma Bev's boys!
 Just to keep me humble about the quality of my photos.
 Why am I not surprised that this was Joey's favorite picture?
 This photo was my favorite.
 Joey helped us learn about the USA's flag.
 I thought it was sweet to go to the National Air and Space Museum with the sons of my brother, since one of my earliest memories is being aware of how much Scott loved that place.
 Is Joey ready to be an astro-physicist, Scott?
 Joe has discovered a clever use for a propeller -- maybe putting it on his nose will enable him to fly?
 First-time experiencing room service before going to the Mexican consulate to successfully get our Visas.
 Aunt Sarah was right; the Botanical Gardens in Washington are a must-see!


 Charlie is everything Sam could hope for in a big cousin.
 I wonder if God will call him to serve in the Capital building? I would vote for CJ!
 4th of July in Harrisonburg
 while we stayed at Roger's house.
Paul and Micah both swam great for the Westover Waves this summer. Micah improved his times tremendously! He has been even more motivated to improve after watching the Olympics.

No comments: