It was awesome to come back to the USA to be with these four guys!!!!!!
and my mom, of course.
I am so thankful for my excellent aunts!

Time with my cousin Jessica is always the boys' favorite!

But she has competition from my other cousins Justin,

Will,
Karen (the amazing photographer),
Taylor,
and Doug.

I got to kick-back and relax!
Paul paddled.
Sam swam (He is now able to swim without a PFD, thanks to all of the swimming we did for our first week in Mexico!)

Micah wakeboarded.
See Uncle Ralph and Aunt Faye's beautiful place?
The boys fed the carp.
The adults talked.

And the cousins played Euchre, including Micah these days.
See what I mean about Karen's pictures being so good?
I'm pretty sure that this year at the lake will be "the time Will jumped the canoe!" (See Aunt Faye in the red kayak leaning away?)
He did it!
I might remember this year at the lake as "the time Sam husked corn with Great-Grandpa Smith." I have yet to look at this picture without getting tears in my eyes. You see, I remember husking corn many times with Grandpa Smith and I'm thankful to have this recent memory, too.















No comments:
Post a Comment