My Uncle Ralph and Aunt Faye amazingly provide treasured family time at their lake house for his four sisters and the rest of us.
I love how Samuel is obviously excited about Micah's wake-boarding success.Paul perfected his pencil jump from the top dock.
Samuel loved tubing; Uncle Ralph humored him every day!
My cousin Justin humored Paul by being his in-water wake-boarding coach!
My cousin Karen humored Sam by pulling him behind the kayak!
The following photos are what I mean by Uncle Ralph giving us special memories with Grandma,
with Anthony,
and with my cousins.
My mom and her siblings have been going through the stuff of their Dad's house wisely and fairly. We Tongens are enjoying some of my grandparent's furniture and I have rescued too many of Grandpa's Bibliology Books from the "donate" pile. This evening, I have been enjoying my Great-Grandmother's copy of The Lost Lamp: A Warmly Human Story of an American Family.
Feeding the carp is so much fun . . .
that even the Great Aunts and Grandma get in on the fun!
We finally have a picture of me proving that I can still slalom (even though I concocted myself wake-boarding this year.)
Anthony beat me in wake-boarding, hands-down (or should I say face-down.)
Sam not only tubed, but he also tried knee-boarding and even skiing.
Paul loved knee-boarding this year; he took it seriously with his intense smile.
Micah was able to get the board out of the water a bit when jumping.


No comments:
Post a Comment