Yes, it is possible to sleep this way.
Yes, I love to camp, and being with the VanderGriends is even better!
Canada was a beautiful spot to be with beautiful friends.
Yes, Susie can can handle all 6 kids while I take a photo of Niagara Falls.
Brotherly love
I always say that spending time with this family brings out the best in us. Yes, it continues to.
Yes! All 10 of us!
You can't imagine how many less successful versions of this photo Susie and I have.
Yes, Doug and Anthony are great dads.
Yes, the Maid of the Mist is that memorable.
Water is almost as powerful
as friendships like these. (Yes, I know it sounds corny.)
Doesn't everyone color-coordinate their chair choices?
I was sent on a search for friendly Canadian graffiti for our friend Manuel, so here are some of my many findings:What vegan defaces a rock in the wilderness?
El Salvador was here.
Hiking along the Niagara River
Yes.
Fun.
Even Sam cliff-jumped and yes, he told everyone for at least a month.
Engineers at work.
For their pre-arranged marriage, we can prove that yes, it was love at first Hush Puppie.
The Hanhold Family Reunion
Yes, Anthony rocked corn-hole that day.
BABY GRANT!! Yes!
Digging potatoes with my Grandpa was one of my favorite childhood memories . . .. Yes, Granddaddy let our guys help this fall.
Yes, Grandma's flowers are exquisite
and her grandsons are thankful to help arrange the beauty.
Our fleeting time in Harrisonburg had to include time with these friends.
A spontaneous Sunday afternoon hike on a beautiful day? Yes.
Another Sunday afternoon at a river cabin with friends from Alianza (our Spanish-speaking church congregation?) Yes.
Go JMU Dukes
Can we take a break from homeschooling to play with Grant and Kara? Yes please.
While Keith let me help him build his new hoop house,
the boys used the new room in the barn that Granddaddy built to build a marble run.
No comments:
Post a Comment