Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pittsburgh Post (not the Gazette)

Aunt Elaine and Karen posted their pictures a month ago, but I've finally gotten the chance to catch up! (Paul and Micah are over their colds now, so life is going much more smoothly in our household -- I thank God for our health, which I so often take for granted.) A couple of days after Christmas, Great-Aunt Marilyn and lots of the Smith Family got to have baby Paul bonding time while Great-Grandpa Smith looked on. Karen must be wondering, "Which puppet does Paul look like with that straight mouth? Elmo? Grover? My brother Doug?"

One of the gifts that was the most fun for Micah to give was Great-Grandpa Smith's calendar, full of photos of Charlie, Paul, and himself. (We'll have to teach him soon that vanity is not okay, even when you have your dad's good looks.)

We also got to have a great time hanging out with the Burens Family; Micah and Mia come pretty close to sharing the same name, so they may as well share the same horse!

It doesn't look like Micah and Mia are super interested in following in their dad's footsteps by going to the University of Pittsburgh. However, PITT is one of the words that Micah can read -- it goes something like, "P.I.T.T. Lets go Pitt!" This Happy New Year photo wasn't in Pittsburgh, but you can see that Paul, so far, seems more excited about the idea of Grove City College than Pitt!

No comments: