Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Visiting Family Part 1: Wooster

My only excuse for not posting any pictures in SOOO long is that we have been travelling here, there and everywhere to see family and friends. I'm sorry for the delay!
In mid-December, Micah, Paul and I (Megan) went to Ohio with Grandma Bev to celebrate her 60th birthday with her Wooster friends, the same women she turned 30 with -- as I turn 30, it makes me wonder if we'll still be in Harrisonburg in 30 years?

We had SUCH a nice visit with Aunt Elaine! You can see that Paul loved being held a lot!


We got to see Doug and Stephanie -- Micah has heard enough people say that Paul looks like my cousin that he frequently tells people who have no idea who Doug is, "Paul looks like Doug."

We also had a kids' tea party where Micah played with Melissa's look-alike, I mean daughter, A. J. It was such fun to watch them together, since Melissa and I grew up playing together almost every day.

Sue and Arun both had the knack of relaxing Paul and putting him to sleep in the midst of our fun tea parties!


Micah and Sophia Mathur had almost as much fun as their grandparents watching Mr. Kobalarsik's impressive Christmas-in-Motion display!

This whole Christmas season, Micah was most excited to see "Away in a Manger" -- the nativity scene. It was encouraging to see that without really understanding it this Christmas, Micah kept Jesus as being much more important than St. Nicholas. As usual, he has been expressing his excitement through music: his favorite songs are now Joy to the World, Angels We Have Heard on High and Away in a Manger.


No comments: