
Here are the boys birding with Great-Grandpa Smith, who we got to see a couple of times the last few weeks. I'm sorry, Smith clan -- I didn't remember my camera to take photos of Will and Taylor's great concert. We'll have to put in a request through the Bev and Keith blog, since they took some good ones.

Here, on Grandaddy's lap, Paul is thinking, "See, Great-aunt Carla, if I put my head in the sunshine, I can have snazzy red hair again!" (Actually, I have two blond-haired, blue-eyed boys still; people stop me when we are out and about and say, "I can guess what your husband looks like!")

Paul is pretty proud of himself for being the king of the hill - I mean dad- in the boys' first wrestling match (of MANY, I suspect.)

Micah and Paul still do quite a lot of hugging. I keep wondering when the baby brother novelty will wear off for Micah, but it still hasn't!

We have lots of fun walking downtown. We got to visit friends who live next to the National Forest last week and had a great time playing in the stream, (again, sorry, no photos) but we also like living in the heart of our little city.
Paul has been singing "Ah, ah, ah, ah. . ." We'll have to teach him the next line: "Staying Alive" now that he is apparently disco dancing! Of course, Micah is often clapping for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment