
I realize that I haven't posted any pictures for awhile, but I really think it is because I have been so busy ENJOYING Paul, Micah, Anthony and life in general that I haven't been taking photos. As you can see, Anthony loves our sons SO much.

Being able to sit up is SO great, especially when we're outside and can look around at our springtime backyard (or more likely, read books!) It turns out that Paul is a great 6 month old. He's eating a lot, sleeping a lot, and laughing a lot!
"We are SOOOOO cool. We are trying to grow up too fast for you."
Have you noticed that Micah is always holding a book? He seems ready to study for finals with all of the JMU students at the arboretum. Oh yeah, since people have been asking -- we are at James Madison University, but we do have several friends-of-friends who were killed at Virginia Tech. By this tragedy, I am once again reminded that I am meant for heaven, even though I find myself being very comfortable here on earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment