I'm including this second clip since I (Megan) am indecisive and I needed the practice of uploading a video a third time. You see, I had forgotten how to do all 15 steps since last week! Sorry to loose your confidence if I am helping you to blog. Now, however, I am equipped to walk you through the video process! :)
Keep up with the Tongen family! We will be posting photos on this weblog periodically so that our friends and family can see what is going on with Anthony, Megan, Micah, Paul and Samuel!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Hear Paul's Laugh
I'm including this second clip since I (Megan) am indecisive and I needed the practice of uploading a video a third time. You see, I had forgotten how to do all 15 steps since last week! Sorry to loose your confidence if I am helping you to blog. Now, however, I am equipped to walk you through the video process! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment