
The newest D.I.Y. host says, "Look, if I just hang with all of my body from a strip of wallpaper, it actually comes off!" ("Actually" is one of Micah's favorite words.)

Thanks to Grandma Jo and Grandpa Doug babysitting, Anthony and I had four days alone! I think it was a great time, because it felt to me like a vacation or retreat, since I had silence and solitude, BUT I also accomplished something I had been wanting to do for awhile; I painted our living room (modeled below). Anthony also had extra time to do his mathematical modeling. The other fun part of being apart was that I got so many of my chores done while they were gone, that I was able to play with them for a few days when we reunited without having to say, "Mom needs to get some work done before I read that book to you/help with that puzzle/play outside with you."

As you can see, Paul is in the midst of language explosion. He says a new word nearly everyday, which might have something to do with the fact that the
ENT said his hearing had been seriously hindered by ear infections over the last two months. No, Paul's little intestines have not healed yet... we keep praying for precious Paul's physical health (which seems to be doing its own thing) and his metaphorical heart (which seems to be doing its own thing).

Remember our trip to San Diego? This was a Micah modeling shot Grandma Jo took.

Our boys continue to make each other laugh, even without the Pacific sunset behind them.

Back to the present, Micah can climb our cherry tree without help -- I'm proud of him!

Anthony and Micah got to fly a kite together for the first time on Monday. Paul was really enamored with the kite, as were the kids playing at the kid's castle. Anthony had great success as a kite-
master (no surprise, huh?)

Just in time for spring, Paul is modeling this season's line of bugs!
No comments:
Post a Comment